Hello Ouchi Students,
Hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out with information on "How to Request a Work Permit". Please read below to review the Work Permit Process
- Students requesting a work permit must submit a Contact Form with a completed Work Permit Request Form attached to it. (the request form is also available in the Contact Form for download)
- Upon submitting a completed Work Permit Request Form, Mr. Miranda will receive the request for review.
- Please allow up to 5 business days to receive a Work Permit after submission date.
- You will receive your complete Work Permit via email.
Please note: Be sure to complete the request form thoroughly as any incomplete work permits request forms will result in a delay of processing your work permit.
In order to be eligible to receive a work permit students must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be in good academic standing.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have an employment offer before submitting a work permit request.